Finally waters are running

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
Thank you all for stopping by.I don't have any new pictures.I do have new babies.I found or saw atleast 4 .I'm not too sure who the mom or dad was.So I just say [who's ya daddy] ,lol.
Well I'm not in the best of shape.I over did it this summer,and had to have a operation last week on my shoulder.Hard t type with one hand.
Now I got to find someone to get the leaves out of this pond,it is getting cold here fast.I'm feeling alittle depressed because I cannot do the cleaning up myself.The filters are full and need a cleaning.Anybody out there in the pond world wanna help?,lol
there is always darkness before the dawn................

Attachments

• DCFN0005.JPG
    DCFN0005.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 217

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Darn Diggin,..................
36.gif
Wish I was closer I would come over and help you out.

Those shoulder surgeries can hurt big time! Speedy recovery to you.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I wish I could help but I got my hand full here, and I live way to far or I would come help. Hopefully you heal soon, can you get around with the other arm at all and do just a little bit at a time. Do you have any family or friends in the area? Seems like every where I turn somebodys got a heath crisis, I must be getting old, and all my friends seem to have something going on too, my sister, my husband, my friend, heck everybody I know these days has had surgery, or waiting for surgery, or has some type of therapy for something.... I moved lots of big rocks this year and sidewalk blocks till my back paid for it, now I got to remember I'm getting older and maybe I need to get smaller "rocks and blocks" to play with! Ha ha ha

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!! :) :) :)

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
Oh this does hurt,and never thought this would happen to me.Sad thing is I need the left one worked on too.
ActuallyI do have freinds who have come over to help.But as a POND LOVER,I like it cleaned my way.but help is better than no help.
Also I think I might be moving ...........,so some if not all these fish will be for sale.Sad to say that ,but doubt they can handle a 2000 miles ride.
Thanks all,and if anyone is interested in my huge or small koi's and goldies,please send me a message.

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
I wish............^^^ But it will be back to the east coast with all my family.
Funny I have family in Washington as well.This world is small.
So I was able to do a alittle clean up with my left arm today,I couldn't stand the leaves in the water,and I know the fish didn't like it either.
Now my brother is thinking of creating a pond in his yard,and said maybe we can come up with a idea to move the fish.I need to investagate that,in how this could be done.I'm pretty sure a plastic baggy isn't gonna work,lol.
I think I will cruise the net for a few answer's.I mean people buy and ship koi every day.
I'm really attached to my babies,prolly a obsesession issue,haha.I felt funny doing a one armed bandit out there,but nothing really stops me,maybe slow me down,but I can't stop.I will spend another cooold winter here,that is for sure,and I will do everything I can to make sure the babies are snug as a bug in a rug,while the chicago breeze blows over my pond.
Being bored and frustrated is starting to set in.But as Collen said we all get older and we all will oneday have problem's with are health.I see this as a learning curve.........LOL
Thanks everyone.The bright sunlight of friends sure warms my heart.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Bet with some of those battery or even car run air pumps, a container with bags that are padded, so the fish don't smack around, darkness, slime coat, salt whatever helps koi, you could do it!

Where on the east coast? it goes from north to south! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
well until I do move.The recoupe on this operation has been slow.
But today was a great day to get out and take some pics of the babies,well not so baby.
Check out my ghost koi,pic four .she is the one who had babies,but too small to see in the pics.
Enjoy I know I have today

Attachments

• DCFN0002.JPG
    DCFN0002.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 227
  • DCFN0003.JPG
    DCFN0003.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 175
  • DCFN0004.JPG
    DCFN0004.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 200
  • DCFN0005.JPG
    DCFN0005.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 240
  • DCFN0006.JPG
    DCFN0006.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 183
  • DCFN0007.JPG
    DCFN0007.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 190

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well nice looking pix of your pretty fish and wow you are still feeding them. I quit feeding my fish the end of Oct. Too cold here now!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yikes we all all falling apart at the seams we may need a lot of silicon to put us back together . :razz: nice looking fish . :goldfish: :goldfish: I olooked today and finally saw a few of my babies so guessing aggie was not to hungry .

Ask a Question