addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
JW if mine sinks lower I was planning on glueing styrofoam board or cork board to the bottom and cutting to shape. I hope I don't need to. Like Addy's I don't see any chance the big head can sink.

mine got covered with snow once, it flipped over, but still did not sink or fill with water, just ended upside down.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
You ladies are tooooo funny about your lopsided heads. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: If someone would start reading this thread about the last page, they would wonder what kind of drugs we were all on. :razz: :twisted: :razz:

Reaction score
I have been using 2 motion detecting sprinklers. They are call Scare Crow sprinklers and are about $50 each. These appear to be doing the job as I also have a motion deting camera on my pond and see the heron arrive and get sprinked at around 7am every few days. Just have to remember to turn it on and off when you are around the pond.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I thought of using one of those, but I have so many plants that are constantly moving, it would be going off non stop.
Glad to hear it is working for you. Yep if you forget you will get a bath!

Ask a Question