Fish eggs laid on leafs

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Leave the eggs and you'll get babies. Don't feed your fish and they will limitt how many babies you'll get.
Remove the pads and you'll get no babies .
Becareful what you wish for . Babies can double your population in one spawning.
And can they ever be a challange to catch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Leave the eggs and you'll get babies. Don't feed your fish and they will limitt how many babies you'll get.
Remove the pads and you'll get no babies .
Becareful what you wish for . Babies can double your population in one spawning.
And can they ever be a challange to catch
Should I remove the leafs wre eggs are on put them in separate tank or container jar see if I get any little ones

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
On lillies oh yea. I would not remove them all that would make the plant fight yo survive they need some photosynthesis.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Are you sure they are fish eggs and not dragonfly eggs? My lily pads are a favorite place for the dragonflies to lay their eggs!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are you sure they are fish eggs and not dragonfly eggs? My lily pads are a favorite place for the dragonflies to lay their eggs!
No defo fish eggs mate wat u recomend cut some leafs of and put them in separate container would leafs grow back

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Good point. @bagsmom

Found this ugly hanging out
20220623_183652.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
They are fish eggs arnt they mate my first pond all over plant baskets
I don't really know -- I am kind of a beginner myself. I have never seen fish eggs before. I have seen some frog eggs this year! Very cool! They are little black dots inside a cluster of clear jelly spheres. Now I have tadpoles and I am super excited about it! Have you googled for images of fish eggs? I don't know what kind of fish you have, but I imagine there are photos of the eggs online.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I found these two photos. The first one is of goldfish eggs. The second one is of koi eggs. Is this what you have?

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 15
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't really know -- I am kind of a beginner myself. I have never seen fish eggs before. I have seen some frog eggs this year! Very cool! They are little black dots inside a cluster of clear jelly spheres. Now I have tadpoles and I am super excited about it! Have you googled for images of fish eggs? I don't know what kind of fish you have, but I imagine there are photos of the eggs online.
Gold fish fantail shubunkins no how would I Google image wif said they are as we had some from tank aswell and got fish out of them already only 6 like

Ask a Question