Flex Seal

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
I used the flex seal 4” wide tape to cover a tear in the liner under my trailer. I put it on last year so this year when I got the trailer ready for this years journeys, I crawled around under the trailer to paint any rust spots I could find. The flex tape was still working put had shrunk to about 3” wide. It was still covering the tear so it was OK but I will need to keep an eye on it. Must be heat that shrinks it since there was no sunlight under the trailer. I don’t think. I would use it anywhere near the pond.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Webb's just gave me a deal I can't refuse for a replacement canister.
Their list is $72, found a cheaper for $51 and they honored their 130% guaranty. $44 shipped
though still will try the spray for the other one which has some pin leaks but not cracks

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
It has been in place almost 2 years now, and no problems that I can see or know about. It is holding 2 pieces of EPDM together very well. Only occasionally exposed to pond water, when it is very high due to lots of rain. My goldfish have no reaction.
Barb

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A and 7B
Country
United States
This product is not safe for fish.

During a major leak repair, I used it ... but then had to recoat with Herco.

I was seduced by the fact that it cost far less than Herco.

I phoned the company, at which point I was informed that it was not authorized by them for pond use.

Reaction score
Country
United States
How do I remove bubbled flex seal from a large pond..can I just pressure wash or scrape the bubbled parts?? Need answer, asap thank you..koi/ gold fish

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Heat gun , and a needle.,. but be careful rubber will melt and burn.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
i have used a few of there product the flex tape , not bad but compared to bitumen tape it falls short. the flex seal in a can temp fix only very thin and garbage its very weak. flex past i have never used.
i did use flex seal as a water proofer over waterfall foam. yes its thin but it was only meant to slow down leaching.

Ask a Question