Free for postage Bright Pink Waterlilies

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I just received my lilies !!!!! Super fast shipping and the plants look awesome. Thank you so much JW

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You're welcome and Wow that was faster than I thought it would be! Hope you enjoy them!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Gosh sorry, I guess I should have posted here that they are all gone now. You have to wait now for a couple yrs to get some of mine as they need to grow, grow, grow now. Might be others here that have some extras they need to divide and conquer,lol!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What are u looking for amber?

I have tons of non lily plants, bog, floaters etc. Might have some lilies once they grow and I can figure out what color they are. I kept a bunch, prob more than I can use.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well I can box up a mixture of bog plants, know most of the names. All growing like crazy now, can send some floaters, (throw in a few frogs............lol) How big of box do you want to pay for? medium or large? small is too small

Reaction score
Addy
You people can not belive how nice she is to everyone She is a God sent friend to all !!! Addy my seeds you sent me & i planted & have cut them down for the starting of the 3rd season have done started back up strong it was a wander land for the wild life
Thanks Greg in Bama!!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Who knows icsd you might get lucky and somebody here might decide to divide their plants up when they get some better weather to get out there and do it................see how much they've got! Better than just tossing into the compost!

Ask a Question