Free Free to a good home lily tubers

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Any chance this thread is still alive? I'm new here but am trying to get my pond filled with plants now that I am in year two. Year 1 definitely did not have enough!
This ones pretty much done, you'll have to wait till the next time she offers more. If you click her name, you can start a conversation with her to request plants next time she does a thining. Or if you've come to be on here daily like many of is, you just watch for any new posts here. Addy has the most amazing pond, and bog, it gives me pond envy!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1588610225154.gif
@andyk

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Any chance this thread is still alive? I'm new here but am trying to get my pond filled with plants now that I am in year two. Year 1 definitely did not have enough!
I have tons of plants off and on I purge the levels. The lilies were groomed last year, If I find some spare tubers I will post it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
hi. Any more available?

QUOTE="addy1, post: 419910, member: 2547"]
I hated grooming them, still buds coming up everywhere. But when you have a 68f day it is time to attack them. The pond is a nice 55f.

I have two 5 gallon buckets of tubers, unknown how many, unknown what color. I have pinks, white, mayla (brilliant pink red) wanvisa, colorado, maybe even a yellow.

They can be planted right away or just tossed in the pond in a net bag until spring.

Pay for shipping ow free. I can accept pp for the shipping. A medium box is around 12 bucks, large 19 and small box (fits a few tubers) is around 7.
Once I receive payment I will mail. I used to mail first then wait for payment, but somebody took me for over $60.00 in shipping. So a bit more cautious.

The big pond before grooming, you can see all the buds still coming up.
View attachment 125069View attachment 125070

After grooming, the lily leaves are all gone. The buds are gone. Some of the tubers still have small buds on them.View attachment 125068
[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Addy where your bee's have taken a turn for the slower maybe it's time to start selling plants i know i just pulled out a TON of water cress and hornwart so much it could have easliy filled a rubermaid 55 gallon trash can

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Addy where your bee's have taken a turn for the slower maybe it's time to start selling plants i know i just pulled out a TON of water cress and hornwart so much it could have easliy filled a rubermaid 55 gallon trash can
Note to self: @GBBUDD has watercress! I’ve looked at three different stores I thought would have it, in two different states, can’t find it. So once I get my bog set up, I’m going to request some! I don’t know if it will do well out here, but I’ll give it a try.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Addy where your bee's have taken a turn for the slower maybe it's time to start selling plants
lol rather just send for free. That way they don't need to be perfect.

I may have tubers this fall, I think I have some that could use a good grooming, will check when I put them to sleep for the winter.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I think I have some that could use a good grooming, will check when I put them to sleep for the winter.

If some of that GORGEOUS PURPLE HARDY LILY should fall into a box and head my way, I would be one happy pond girl! I tried to get some this year, but waited too long - they all sold out!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If some of that GORGEOUS PURPLE HARDY LILY should fall into a box and head my way, I would be one happy pond girl! I tried to get some this year, but waited too long - they all sold out!
That lily is such a slow grower it will be years before it gets divided. The tubers were petite when hubby bought it for me, 125 per tuber.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Remember I had an appointment to visit the water lily hybridizer? Well, it was way too hot that day, so the visit was canceled....plus he was working on shipping 2000 lilies out that week - yikes ! I've decided to just be content with my white lilies for now and be grateful I can get them to bloom.....my koi take it as a personal challenge to destroy them !

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I would spend the money on the wanvisa, mayla, both beautiful colors. Bloom a lot and grow great.

Ask a Question