sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hi there airxsteel and the pond you got for free is great but once you get addicted to pondeing it never ends lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes there may come a day in the not so distant future that your free little preform will be the waterfall pool or bog connected to your gigantisaurus dream pond...........you never know :lol:

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Welcome aboard!!!

Malak said:
welcome - that stuff was not "free" because it will cause you to spend several hundred more dollars by the time you are done! lol

Have to agree with Malak on that one.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My vote in agree .No matter what most say on here if they have room they go bigger once they get addicted

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome glad you joined! We will do our best to help you.

flowerwelcomeWHT.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the welcome. So far we bought a small fountain with a UV light. The pond came with a pump that I found out doesn't work, so that is next on the list to buy. It came with a barrel with bio balls, but it has been sitting up for some time for approximately a year. Can this still be used or should I buy a new one since I don't know what is in it and I don't want to kill my fish with some bad "stuff" in the filter.

We have bought some Koi, but I got to get that filter and pump because I know it is just a matter of time before that pond gets mucky. I also have a fountain for areation.

One of the Koi looks awesome. We have called him "Skeletor" as the top portion of his body looks like the pattern of a skeleton.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
just clean the barrel and balls off .I use solar salt and peroxide to clean things like that .I first soak them with the salt water to get the stuff loosened up then clean them with peroxide .Since they have been sitting for a year Idon't think you would be harming anything good in them .

Ask a Question