Frogs Annoying Neighbors.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
When someone says something about what is going on with them and there is always someone that has one better aka a topper, hence the trip to topper town as I was saying you think those frogs are bad come listen to my dog bark non stop for 5 minutes cause she can’t get to her favorite ball.
Topper Town here we come; now, I don't know I'd go so far as to say 'RACE TRACK' is more annoying than the dogs, frogs, and clogs, but I think I'd still rather have my nights and weekends disrupted by those than the RACE TRACK (that's RT for @Jhn ) that's a half mile away! Jus' sayin' !!

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Topper Town here we come; now, I don't know I'd go so far as to say 'RACE TRACK' is more annoying than the dogs, frogs, and clogs, but I think I'd still rather have my nights and weekends disrupted by those than the RACE TRACK (that's RS for @Jhn ) that's a half mile away! Jus' sayin' !!
Haha that is very true been to the race track, you can have that..I guess our nonsense abbreviations don’t get added to that thread….color me disappointed

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b/10a
Country
United States
My vote: Racetrack wins! But I don't need to be right about this. Gentlemen, start your frogs engines toppers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Haha that is very true been to the race track, you can have that..I guess our nonsense abbreviations don’t get added to that thread….color me disappointed
I didn't know I had it so good until I didn't. It used to be an abandoned Pontiac factory for years, then someone decided we needed private racing by the rich peeps. They've been building garages for car storage along one side, the side between me and them, and I hope it helps contain some of the noise. Used to be only weekends but this summer, been hearing them at night sometimes too. They're building up more so I sort of expect there's going to be more activity. Glad I installed the stereo and at least the cars are more or less a monotonous sound, until they brake around corners.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I don't know @Jhn i have heard many a labby bark . and if theres one dog that just sends spikes in my back it's a beagle ever get near a place where the hunt with beagles OMG i love dogs beyond almost anything including the Harley but omg thats rough

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My vote: Racetrack wins! But I don't need to be right about this. Gentlemen, start your frogs engines toppers.
well, I can understand how an infrequent frequent noise can be more aggravating, so not sure I can claim the race track is worst. And they don't race after 11, so sleeping is not an issue.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
A race track i can deal with the operate from x hour to x hour so many days a week we have a street racing strip right in front of my house and the punks run from 10 pm to 4 am makes one think some bad thoughts

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I don't know @Jhn i have heard many a labby bark . and if theres one dog that just sends spikes in my back it's a beagle ever get near a place where the hunt with beagles OMG i love dogs beyond almost anything including the Harley but omg thats rough
Not like the black lab we have now her bark sounds like a beagle, when we first heard it had to look at her twice thought there was some little yappy dog hiding behind her. I should have treated you to it when you came by, but you just gave me stuff, so that didn’t seem right.

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
A race track i can deal with the operate from x hour to x hour so many days a week we have a street racing strip right in front of my house and the punks run from 10 pm to 4 am makes one think some bad thoughts
In my younger days there would have been repercussions for waking me up in the middle of the night being a dips#@t, I’ve mellowed I think at least, plus now the only one probably getting any repercussions would be me from walking out there.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Not like the black lab we have now her bark sounds like a beagle, when we first heard it had to look at her twice thought there was some little yappy dog hiding behind her. I should have treated you to it when you came by, but you just gave me stuff, so that didn’t seem right.
geez, there goes @Jhn , warming up to GB's Harley charm...(where's that damn cover-my-eyes smilie???)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Eyes, ears, nose, and ok this is a family show i'll behave ... theres no smiley face to show that at least i hope not

Ask a Question