Getting back to "Normal"

Reaction score
Well, its been 6 weeks since the divorce was filed and I'm finally getting back to normal, or normal for me. I wound up in my underwear in a Beach Bar, so that's a good sign that I'm recovering nicely.

badboys1017_zps630fa375.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
:LOL: a hell raiser after my own heart :ROFLMAO: :D :cool: however I retired many years ago (y) the mamsaab wouldnt allow it for one and two the cost of booze in the UK is a rip off :mad: just like everythng else is :(
However I spy no booze at your table so it must be a coffee bar :LOL: or you've retired yourself or the price of booze in the US is a rip off too :D:ROFLMAO:

Dave;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was a good day. This little lady is a lot of fun. It's a little complicated for her right now, but I hope to see her tomorrow.

badboys1018_zps3e2c379f.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep looks like you are back to having fun all right..................I'd take it slow and easy and remember the frying pan was hot, hot, hot and so might the fire be. Don't get your little pinkies burnt :LOL:

Reaction score
:LOL: a hell raiser after my own heart :ROFLMAO: :D :cool: however I retired many years ago (y) the mamsaab wouldnt allow it for one and two the cost of booze in the UK is a rip off :mad: just like everythng else is :(
However I spy no booze at your table so it must be a coffee bar :LOL: or you've retired yourself or the price of booze in the US is a rip off too :D:ROFLMAO:

Dave;)
That wasn't our table, we sit at the bar so we don't have to wait for a beer. It's really nice to have the blue Caribbean right there for a dip.

Reaction score
Yep looks like you are back to having fun all right..................I'd take it slow and easy and remember the frying pan was hot, hot, hot and so might the fire be. Don't get your little pinkies burnt :LOL:

Linda is 65 and we are quite taken with each other right now. We are both mature enough not to make any demands on each other. But dammit are we enjoying our time together. We came to my place the other night and the power was out. I have a big, elevated deck out back where the breeze blows real good. I drug the mattress out there and we laid under a blanket of a million stars. The sun woke us up right before dawn, ate breakfast at a really nice place called Puerta Adventuras. You'd like it, a huge waterfall, large dolphin enclosure, cool breeze, fresh fruit plate and a great time. http://www.puertoaventuras.com

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Linda is 65 and we are quite taken with each other right now. We are both mature enough not to make any demands on each other. But dammit are we enjoying our time together. We came to my place the other night and the power was out. I have a big, elevated deck out back where the breeze blows real good. I drug the mattress out there and we laid under a blanket of a million stars. The sun woke us up right before dawn, ate breakfast at a really nice place called Puerta Adventuras. You'd like it, a huge waterfall, large dolphin enclosure, cool breeze, fresh fruit plate and a great time. http://www.puertoaventuras.com
I hope you at least put on some fresh undies before breakfast. (y)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Glad you found a nice lady to have fun with and what a place you have there to enjoy it all :)

Reaction score
I find myself attracted to an older woman now. I like the lines on the face. I wrote her a poem. My poetry sucks, so forgive me. It is from the heart.

Can you still see me?
Through all of these lines?
Am I still pretty
After all of this time?

What do you see
When you look at me?
Do you see an old woman
Or the girl inside me?

The years have passed
And things have changed
Do you still get excited
When you say my name?

My body’s not firm
My skin is not tight
But in my eyes
Do you still
See the light?

That young girl
So excited
It was your heart
That I once lighted

Do you still see me?
Tell me my love
Because you to me
None are above

Our time is short
We must now dance
I’m afraid this will be
Our last chance

But if I get
Only one more dance
I choose you
For my last chance

Can you still see me
Through all of these lines?
Our love will last
Until the end of time.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very nice Bullfrog..........you are a true romantic
You gonna give the poem you wrote to your new lady? Hope this one doesn't mind if you have friends online. Maybe she will come here and join also. You ever gonna build a pond or did you decide it would be too much of a snack buffet for all the critters there? You could build one and cover it w/ a screened in gazebo like thingy. Does anybody there in your area have a pond?

Reaction score
Very nice Bullfrog..........you are a true romantic
You gonna give the poem you wrote to your new lady? Hope this one doesn't mind if you have friends online. Maybe she will come here and join also. You ever gonna build a pond or did you decide it would be too much of a snack buffet for all the critters there? You could build one and cover it w/ a screened in gazebo like thingy. Does anybody there in your area have a pond?

I sent the poem to her first, she is not jealous.

My X wanted a house here under the palapa. I want a back yard, pond and waterfall, it will happen. Three feet deep and all is cool, no coatimundis.

Back to that lady. She is like a cool drink of water on a really hot day. She quenches my soul. She fills me with hope and desire.

I can only hope that she see's in me, what I see in her and does not pass us by.

If she does, I will live. Better for having known her.

But I still want her.

Reaction score
A younger man wooed her ad she let him move in. He supposedly has a condo here, but it is rented out. She has been supporting him for months. They were together when we met, but she was through with him and approached me. She told him he had to go and gave him the money to get to Cancun. I met her at a beach bar, we spent the night here and everything was great. When I took her home, he was back. It was very awkward for her, he wasn't supposed to be there. I understand they had a relationship at one time, but it was all a scam on his part. Today she is laying down the law or I will go over there and physically move him out tomorrow.

She is really frustrated with all of this and I think she really likes and wants to be with me, from what she is saying to me. He has until this evening or it's going to be he and I in a really ugly confrontation, and she will be standing right behind me. The nerve of some bums, absolutely no self respect.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Bullfrog I think the divorce has affected you more than you realize. I hope you are able to get back to yourself as soon as possible. If you have children and family members that go on the internet remember that once you put something on it there is no way you can ever take it back!

Ask a Question