Going to be away for the day.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Thought I would leave a couple of different shots before I left out. First one may be of interest to some of you, I was at Lowes yesterday afternoon and found this extra large pots, they look like half cut whiskey barrels. $10 each! I planted a water lily in one and going to put the baby lotus in the other. Just thought I would share, pretty darn good deal for a solid bottom plastic pot.
The two lily pics I got by accident, My camera was all fogged up from the house being so much colder than the outside temp. The haze look is the fog on the lens but the sun reflection I couldn't see outside, only when I downloaded them did they appear. I thought they were cool shots and hope they brighten someones day! :):cool:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 305
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 264

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice pics fishin........................

yeah the boss is away the mice can play!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
good shots and they just put those pots on sale here too at lowes .I was going to look at them today when I hopefully get my microwave .I wanted to see how big they were since it does not say

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Nova said:
I want to shop at your Lowes, those planters at mine are $23

thats funny looked in the lowes in Danville and they were 19.99 went to the lowes in NC yesterday and they were marked down from ten to 7 dollars and got some great plants clearanced rack for 25 cents .Lantana and fushia and something they had that was called mednight plant that had black and dark burgandy leaves

Reaction score
Is the planter you got the 12-1/5"H x 20-1/2"W x 12-1/5"D Plastic Whiskey Barrel or something else? Was there a sales ad for it?

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
That's it, I didn't see a sales ad, I just happened to walk by a stack and they were marked $10 on the shelf like it was regular price.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They had a 1 day sales here on them got it e-mailed to me but Danville store did not have them lucky me there ,so when I went to NC and saw it for 7 wow bought the only 4 they had thanks fishin .

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I'm thinking about going and grabbing a few more. Hard to find solid bottom plastic pots that will hold water and these are large enough to use for a single lotus, Lily or even a small assortment water garden.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you mean if there are any more .I asked there and they said thats all they had .Nice and sturdy too and not heavy but well built .

Reaction score
That is why I want a couple, if there was a printed ad I would see if my store would honor it.

Ask a Question