j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes we take every advantage here on this forum too when anyone uses anything to do w/ the pot word

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I'm gonna drive by in the Spring and see if there are any Girl Guides selling cookies there.......

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Little Mountain Haven talks polyculture. Fewer weeds, more plants in a small space. Win, win.

What is Polyculture?!

What if I told you could reduce weeding, create a little ecosystem with your vegetables and deter pests? That's what polyculture aims to do. Polyculture is a form of permaculture that shifts from o...
http://littlemountainhaven.com/what-is-polyculture/

Yep, sounds like companion planting, and, as I read further, it is actually like companion planting except polyculture is not planted in a single row, which they say is beneficial. The Gaia's Garden book that they referenced looks to be a very excellent read and I am getting it.

Companion planting is not a myth! So, be sure to pay attention to which plants are next to each other. Here is an interesting companion planting chart that was referenced in a Bright Agrotech youtube video.

Here is the PDF file for a better image... http://www.permaculturenews.org/resources_files/Poster_GDN_Com_Plant.pdf

1003702273.png

Last edited:

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a

Ask a Question