Nelson's Water Gardens in Katy TX

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
If you live anywhere near this place it is a must visit; they have a wonderful supply of many different kinds of water lilies and aquatic plants, koi, goldfish, fountains, pumps, liners, yard art, plants and idea ponds as well as any other thing garden related that you can imagine. There is always something new to see; they are constantly rebuilding and restocking the show ponds; last year they had a Victoria Lily and if you have never seen one, it is amazing to see- the lily pads are up to four feet across and the flowers are the size of a head of cabbage. While their prices are higher than some web sites, their expertise cannot be beat and everyone there is friendly. When I had a hard time with the hoses for the Tetra filter they told me to bring in the filter (even though I didn't buy it from them) and someone spent 20 minutes finding the correct fittings to accommodate the hose I had and put them on the filter for me. You can't beat that for customer service!

Ask a Question