Hallo, everyone!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thank god i didn't see those although mine is crazy enough the 5th video on page one was what hooked me ... you want to see insane look at video 4 on page 1

Last edited:

Ida

Pond noob
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
South Africa
Thank god i didn't see those all mine is crazy enough the 5th video on page one was what hooked me ... you want to see insane look at video 4 on page 1
Whoa… if only we had a bigger yard!! Hehe. Would love to see #5 after a year or two with some vegetation around those rocks. Can’t believe they did that in 48 hours only!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I think you missed one as the first post is actually 2... the worlds most beautiful back yards is the one i was referring to

Ida

Pond noob
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
South Africa
I think you missed one as the first post is actually 2... the worlds most beautiful back yards is the one i was referring to
Oh yes, I saw that one, just still processing how amazing it is! That’s why I’d want a bigger yard… If I could, I’d copy-paste this exact look. Just incredible…

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My problem is i have more yard i could incorporate but i think i have gone big enough. maybe a new water fall in the back maybe in the cards this year

Ida

Pond noob
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
South Africa
My problem is i have more yard i could incorporate but i think i have gone big enough. maybe a new water fall in the back maybe in the cards this year
Oh my goodness, I just saw your pond (I’m still figuring out how to navigate the site from mobile)! You probably should’ve just sent that, it’s gorgeous! *gasp* and your fish are stunning…

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
THANK YOU
Theres a step by step IN THE SHOWCASE THAT SHOULD BE EASYVTO FOLLOW WITH A COUPLE VIDEOS HALF WAY THROUGH TH BLOG.

SORRY FOR CAPS i can build much better than i can type

Ida

Pond noob
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
South Africa
Welcome in the cage!

Your cat is stunning!
Thank you!! He’s a kitten with way too much energy, but absolutely loves cuddles. Just need to make sure he doesn’t play with the fishies… hehe

Ida

Pond noob
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
South Africa
He got the tail exactly on waterlily pad ahah, just noticed.
Yes, fortunately! Haha, that tail is one massive sponge… our other cat is not as considerate

Attachments

• 00B038BD-200E-429E-9111-8185A73DE3C5.jpeg
    00B038BD-200E-429E-9111-8185A73DE3C5.jpeg
    299.8 KB · Views: 21

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
Welcome! I'm also new around here. I don't think I've ever seen a pre-cast pond that cool before. Really pretty! I like the succulents around it, which make it fit into the landscape.

And your cat is lovely! Norwegian Forest Cat?

Ida

Pond noob
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
South Africa
Welcome! I'm also new around here. I don't think I've ever seen a pre-cast pond that cool before. Really pretty! I like the succulents around it, which make it fit into the landscape.

And your cat is lovely! Norwegian Forest Cat?
Awww, thanks so much! And welcome to you as well :D
Hehe, close, both are Maine Coons ;) the grey one is still a kitten.

Ask a Question