Halloween!

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I love when Halloween rolls around, its the start of the holiday season. I am excited to take my son, Dane (5) and my daughter Dharma (9months) trick or treating, it will be dharmas first time, even though she cant eat any candy.

Dane will be Batman, Dharma is a little spotted cow, and of course i have to dress up with my boy. So I will be Wolverine!!! Anyway, we carved our pumpkins this weekend, and i thought I'd share, and if anyone else's hands are as sore from carving as mine... post your pictures too! Theres pics are down in the basement, we couldnt wait til it got dark to see them.

IMAG0141.jpg
IMAG0140.jpg
IMAG0135.jpg
IMAG0136.jpg
IMAG0137.jpg
IMAG0139.jpg

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Actually, hopefully, most of it will come to work with me. Trying (not too hard) to eat right and get back into shape, I cant keep up with these kids anymore. But I have lost 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks, and that was just from not partaking in any alcoholic beverages during the week. Gotta save that for the weekend now. :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
nice pumpkins, love the looks of them.

Ask a Question