Harbor Freight Pumps?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Yes, one can find less expensive items, but when a manufacturer only gives a 90 day warranty they are, in effect, telling the buyer that they do not expect the life span of the product to be much longer than the 90 days.
I buy products based on quality of material used in manufacturing and warranty.
Maybe I see things differently than most folk, but time is valuable to me and can better be spent than on frequently replacing poorly manufactured products that will likely have a short life span.

Incidentally, the 2 links that you provided are for filters, not pumps.

Let me just pose a question: Would you put tires on your vehicle that were only warrantied for 90 days if they were cheap?

P.S. I don't buy pond equipment from HD or Lowe's. No dependable life span.
The 2 links I provided are for 2 filters WITH 370GPH Mag Drive Pumps built in. My Oldest pump that I still use is a Jebao pump from chine and still works great and just as good as my expensive pondmaster pump, I do have gripes with each design though lol.

I bought the pump last night and it works great!

Also if any of you are looking for cheap but quality spillways I suggest ordering through Walmart!
I bought a Danner (pondmaster) Spillway pro1000 (8" spillway) from E-Bay and it was $35 which was not bad, but I found the Pro2000 (12" Spillway) on Walmart.com for $29 and it's twice the size lol http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danner-ProLine-2000-Waterfall-Box/19269546

Ask a Question