addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
At this point I don't have any, but once mine start blooming I may have some extras. Get confused dealing with cutting replanting and shipping! Not sure which pan has what in it, but they are starting to bud, soon to bloom, then if have extras could ship you some

pondlover

Life is good today!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Addy everything I got from you was potted on Thursday and in pond. We were at the river all weekend and when we got home I could already see growth. I can't wait to see how beautiful they will be when they are blooming. Once again, a great big thank you!

I hope to one day be able to return the favor to other new ponders.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If they grow for you like they did for me, you will be dividing next spring. You can wait a year between dividing, but mine totally filled the oil pans with roots, I noticed when I groomed them for the winter. So decided to go ahead and divide.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
When I divided the last pot of lilies to ship, I found my missing lotus! The sucker jumped out of the pot it was in and curled around the roots of the lily, I was wondering where it had gotten to.

Ask a Question