Looking for Hardy Pond Plants

Reaction score
If anyone has extra plants for postage or even for sale please let me know.
My pond is finally ready for plants but the cost at the local pond dealer is more than the budget will allow.
Thank you,
Anthony

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
remember plants for pond can just be plants for your garden and some plants you can get at petco and petsmart .If you read the plant labels you will find a lot of plants will grow in ponds .Lotus go to the craft store and buy a lotus pod with nice big seed pods and grow

them yourself

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What are you looking for? floaters, ones on the edge, ie marginal, lilies? everything will be slowing down in the next month or so.

Reaction score
All of the above, The pond is new and I have very little and love plants. My hope is to make this a true water garden with as many varieties of plants as possible.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
floaters this time of the year would not last but a couple of weeks .I bring mine into the basement and over winter them .Have you checked e-bay also or craigslist you may have someone local that is over run by plants .I know i have given lots of them to my neighbors .

Ask a Question