Having the last word

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score
It's only illegal when you get caught. I use Siri all the time when driving. I love it.

I heard about a guy that was mad at his boss so he called sick the next day and showed up to work with his tractor and his manure spreader. He covered the front entrance of his work with pig s^*%. He worked at a bank.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep Brandon Haro is still out and walking about. Heard a good trick if you ever have a divorce and the other party gets the house. You stuff shrimp into the valance hem of the curtains way up top where you can't notice and then when the smell starts they can never find where that stink is coming from :LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I'll just bet that bank employee got his pink slip that day. That would have gotten him in some deep s**t!
Hey, who remembers doing silly things (nothing destructive, though) when your friends got married? I'm talking about short sheeting the bed, rice in the bed, labels off of canned goods, saran wrap on toilet seat, tp trees in yard, etc. I need some more ideas! Our friends are getting married (second marriage for both) and only their immediate family is invited to the home wedding, then they are going to a local hotel where they rented a room for their dinner. We want to do some good ole wholesome fun, things they will smile about, not be mad about, when they get home. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Stuff some cooked trout in their mail slot. You can get free room and board for a week or two. Ask j.w. about the details.
John (I think) :nananananana:

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
The most dangerous part of all equipment ,appliance ,toy is the NUT operating it ! Three most dangerous words in the world {HEY!! WATCH THIS } Four most! WON"T HAPPEN TO ME!! THats what the DARWIN AWARDS are all about ! FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO WHEN YOU ARE IN A HOLE OF ANY KIND IS STOP DIGGING !!! HUH! What did he say ,I can't hear so good while ,you guys are digging !

Remember ,FLUSH Don't get confused!!! Happy holidays !!!! and a Flush NewYear !!!

Reaction score
I wonder what a person's impression is when someone makes the last entry on a thread and the conversation stops there. Is that because your thoughts were so well presented that no one else can top it or present it better? or maybe you are such an idiot that people read it and then want nothing to do with the topic anymore? or the conversation is so boring it puts people to sleep before they even finish reading it? just wondering.....

My impression is usually that the OTHER person is such an idiot they arent even able to come back to the thread they created to get the help they wanted.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
so many people come on and are gung ho on there ponds and then realization hits home and turns out it was not really the dream pond they wanted .They also end up spending more money than they want too .That's why I say have a budget and size pond in mind and stick to it .Try to never make a pond harder than it really is .Most I have spent was on my liner .I have and had a budget to this day .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
CE, The last practical joke I played on someone was back in college and they never talked to me again, so I have pretty much cooled it on that front and can't help you. But re getting married we are now in "Engagement Season" It runs from Thanksgiving through Valentines day and it is when most guys propose. I just got a new car with bluetooth. It makes talking on the phone and calling a lot easier, however it's easy to get wrapped into all the techy stuff on the new cars like satellite radio and on-star and forget about watching other cars and people! JW re losing the house during divorce. When a man leaves his house he kisses his wife goodbye. When a man leaves his wife he kisses his house goodbye!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
If It is for another women then take there car too blue tooth and all :razz: and the clothes on there back .I meant my hubby he was home on leave and first night we went out he asked me to marry him and 1 year later after he got out of the service we got married and fast forward to almost 40 years later and 2 sons later we are still together . Most rewarding and loving part was the 2 sons but also the hardest part was raising them right .Times were so much easier back then for couples :razz:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Met my current one in a chat room, first hubby was a blind date we had just made it to 19 yrs when he died.

Current hubby is absolutely wonderful. We met in florida (ie in the real) for the first time, he said you are stuck with me forever, when I was boarding the plane to fly 2300 miles away. We got engaged 2 months later. Starting our 4th year of marriage soon and still not one cross word said.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Been w/ mine 44 yrs this coming February. Met through a hippy mutual friend down at the Seattle Center when I had just turned 18. Married a year and a half later. We've been through some hurdles but we were meant to be together forever we decided and we are "Happy Together" now. That's been our theme song through all the years by the Turtles.........anybody remember them?

Wow this was a long time ago at our after the wedding party..............we look rather snookered :0000000057: :

me and bill just married.jpg

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
O.M.G., j.w.! Your hubby looks like my twin brother (if I had one)!! I'll have to find a picture.
John

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What a cute couple! JW snookered it good! the bottle in the hand is a good indicator.............lol

this is our wedding picture..............that was a I TRAPPED HIM SMILE!

mrmrscannon.jpg

O.M.G., j.w.! Your hubby looks like my twin brother (if I had one)!! I'll have to find a picture.
John

Do you know where your twin is? lol (if you had one)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
JW, your pic looks like me and my high school boyfriend pictures! Addy, I don't think I have ever seen a picture of you, but when I saw your picture, I think I would have said, "That lady looks like Addy!" How funny! You and your hubby look very happy together.
I'm always so impressed with couples that remain together "forever". I thought I was going to be one of those, too. I made it to 25 years before I decided I didn't have a husband, I had a provider. He wasn't even my best friend, never was. But, that's my sad story. You all make me want what's real in life again, and someday I hope to find that again! Thanks for sharing your happy stories with us! It is an inspiration to me, and probably others as well. I am honored to have you all as my friends. :beerchug: :razz: :blueflower:

Ask a Question