Having the last word

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CometKeith, Aug 18, 2012.

1. CometKeith

multifasited multifasited

The most dangerous part of all equipment ,appliance ,toy is the NUT operating it ! Three most dangerous words in the world {HEY!! WATCH THIS } Four most! WON"T HAPPEN TO ME!! THats what the DARWIN AWARDS are all about ! FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO WHEN YOU ARE IN A HOLE OF ANY KIND IS STOP DIGGING !!! HUH! What did he say ,I can't hear so good while ,you guys are digging !

Remember ,FLUSH Don't get confused!!! Happy holidays !!!! and a Flush NewYear !!!

multifasited, Nov 28, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. CometKeith

dieselplower

My impression is usually that the OTHER person is such an idiot they arent even able to come back to the thread they created to get the help they wanted.

dieselplower, Nov 28, 2012
    CometKeith and HARO like this.
    1. Advertisements

3. CometKeith

sissy sissy

so many people come on and are gung ho on there ponds and then realization hits home and turns out it was not really the dream pond they wanted .They also end up spending more money than they want too .That's why I say have a budget and size pond in mind and stick to it .Try to never make a pond harder than it really is .Most I have spent was on my liner .I have and had a budget to this day .

sissy, Nov 28, 2012
  4. CometKeith

CometKeith

CE, The last practical joke I played on someone was back in college and they never talked to me again, so I have pretty much cooled it on that front and can't help you. But re getting married we are now in "Engagement Season" It runs from Thanksgiving through Valentines day and it is when most guys propose. I just got a new car with bluetooth. It makes talking on the phone and calling a lot easier, however it's easy to get wrapped into all the techy stuff on the new cars like satellite radio and on-star and forget about watching other cars and people! JW re losing the house during divorce. When a man leaves his house he kisses his wife goodbye. When a man leaves his wife he kisses his house goodbye!

CometKeith, Nov 28, 2012
    HARO and sissy like this.
  5. CometKeith

sissy sissy

If It is for another women then take there car too blue tooth and all :razz: and the clothes on there back .I meant my hubby he was home on leave and first night we went out he asked me to marry him and 1 year later after he got out of the service we got married and fast forward to almost 40 years later and 2 sons later we are still together . Most rewarding and loving part was the 2 sons but also the hardest part was raising them right .Times were so much easier back then for couples :razz:

sissy, Nov 28, 2012
  6. CometKeith

addy1 water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins Moderator

Met my current one in a chat room, first hubby was a blind date we had just made it to 19 yrs when he died.

Current hubby is absolutely wonderful. We met in florida (ie in the real) for the first time, he said you are stuck with me forever, when I was boarding the plane to fly 2300 miles away. We got engaged 2 months later. Starting our 4th year of marriage soon and still not one cross word said.

addy1, Nov 29, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  7. CometKeith

j.w I Love my Goldies

Been w/ mine 44 yrs this coming February. Met through a hippy mutual friend down at the Seattle Center when I had just turned 18. Married a year and a half later. We've been through some hurdles but we were meant to be together forever we decided and we are "Happy Together" now. That's been our theme song through all the years by the Turtles.........anybody remember them?

Wow this was a long time ago at our after the wedding party..............we look rather snookered :0000000057: :

me and bill just married.jpg

j.w, Nov 29, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  8. CometKeith

HARO Pondcrastinator

O.M.G., j.w.! Your hubby looks like my twin brother (if I had one)!! I'll have to find a picture.
    John

HARO, Nov 29, 2012
    j.w likes this.
  9. CometKeith

What a cute couple! JW snookered it good! the bottle in the hand is a good indicator.............lol

this is our wedding picture..............that was a I TRAPPED HIM SMILE!

[​IMG]

Do you know where your twin is? lol (if you had one)

addy1, Nov 29, 2012
    j.w likes this.
  10. CometKeith

CountryEscape

JW, your pic looks like me and my high school boyfriend pictures! Addy, I don't think I have ever seen a picture of you, but when I saw your picture, I think I would have said, "That lady looks like Addy!" How funny! You and your hubby look very happy together.
    I'm always so impressed with couples that remain together "forever". I thought I was going to be one of those, too. I made it to 25 years before I decided I didn't have a husband, I had a provider. He wasn't even my best friend, never was. But, that's my sad story. You all make me want what's real in life again, and someday I hope to find that again! Thanks for sharing your happy stories with us! It is an inspiration to me, and probably others as well. I am honored to have you all as my friends. :beerchug: :razz: :blueflower:

CountryEscape, Nov 29, 2012
    j.w likes this.
  11. CometKeith

lol my life totally changed all do to the internet and a chat room. We started out chatting as friends, met in real about 8 weeks later (a 3 day weekend) and realized we were meant to be together. 2300 miles separated us, it took time (about a year) to quit my job, pack and move but all worth it!

addy1, Nov 29, 2012
  12. CometKeith

CountryEscape

So, Addy, you moved from where to where? Did he live in Florida, or is that just where you met? I'm thinking you moved where he was, then you both moved to where you are now, but not certain. And, he's my kind of guy.... buys you things to help you work in your yard, like your tractor!

CountryEscape, Nov 29, 2012
  13. CometKeith

I was living in Arizona, 38 yrs or so, he has always lived in Maryland, very near where I was raised, maybe 10 miles from my dad's house. He was flying to Florida to check on his parents, so I flew down there to meet him, a neutral place. Our first eye to eye contact was at west palm beach airport, I left Arizona at 11pm got to Florida at 10am after being on duty in the grand jury the day I left. So needless to say I was exhausted. My flight back was Monday, back to jury duty Tuesday.

We spent the first day sitting on the beach talking, bonding, I was still getting over the sudden death of my hubby. We just clicked, were committed to each other from that day on.
    Put a lot of flight hours in, we usually met in Florida, tried to get together ever 6-8 weeks.

addy1, Nov 29, 2012
  14. CometKeith

j.w I Love my Goldies

Ok go find one! Would love to see how much you look like my hubby. Wonder if you guys look like each other now tho?

j.w, Nov 29, 2012
  15. CometKeith

brandonsdad02 They call me Ryan

I met my wife online as well. We lived about a hour away so we had a date every wed and she would spend the weekends with me at my apt. We moved in together about 3 months later and decided that we were getting married that fall. We met in march. Well Thursday night before our wedding I was out with the guys having fun. She calls me and says I'm in a lot of pain come home. So we go to ER and they do some test. It's her appendix. So they tell us Friday afternoon she is having it removed around 3. Ok everything went well and we get back to our hospital room at 6. We beg the nurses to let us go home because we have a wedding to be in the next day. 2 hrs later we are on our way home. Yay!! The wedding went on as planned but the wife didn't remember much of it. Pain pills. Lol

brandonsdad02, Nov 29, 2012
    j.w likes this.
  16. CometKeith

HARO Pondcrastinator

I found several, but they're all those old Kodachrome 64 type. Now I have to figure out how to get them on the computer.
    And I bet he's still a handsome hunk, just like me!! :toothy12:
    John

HARO, Nov 29, 2012
    sissy likes this.
  17. CometKeith

HARO Pondcrastinator

Addy; you two look like the perfect couple! Sounds like you found your soul-mate.
    John

HARO, Nov 29, 2012
    addy1 likes this.
  18. CometKeith

brandonsdad02 They call me Ryan

This is the wife and I on our wedding day. If people didn't know that she had surgery the night before they had no clue about it. We had it a restored rustic lodge at a state park that was right on the right. It was a cool fall evening and we had our service outside in this covered patio area in front of this huge stone fireplace. I tried to upload the pics the normal way but I keep getting a error message so I used PB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

brandonsdad02, Nov 29, 2012
  19. CometKeith

j.w I Love my Goldies

I just set my old photo's on the table and took my point and shoot camera and shot a picture of each of them and then loaded them on my computer w/ the camera cord. Easy as pie!

j.w, Nov 29, 2012
    HARO likes this.
  20. CometKeith

j.w I Love my Goldies

Ryan you two look so nice and happy together in that photo :luxlove:
    She does not look at all like she is suffering from her surgery. Amazing what love and a little pain killer will do for ya :razz:

j.w, Nov 29, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question