Heading to go pick up 4350 fish!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Only every once in a while, usually when it's something she doesn't know how to fix, Or every once in a while she will leave me a note to throw the wet clothes in the dryer she put in the washer on the way out for work. . I'm the Honey do list maker, and usually, I'm the one doing 95% of the list! LOL

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Fishin, Amazing story about your pond. Just wondering since you seined half of it did you consider seining all of it and converting it to a goldfish or koi breeding pond?

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Keith, No, never considered putting koi or goldfish in it. It's full of old trees and logs in the deep end. (18 feet deep) That's whey we could only seine the one side. I am trying to make every attempt to keep all exotics out of that pond. that for the kids and all to fish in and enjoy. In the back I started working on one of the Mud ponds for Koi fry and water plants but had a delay and it filled up with water. Never has dried out for me to get the tractor back in it. For now it's a glorified Tadpole nusery. I know it has at least four kinds of frog taddies in it! LOL Guess I'll save that and the lined water lily pond for later this fall or next year. I am considering heavily on some small breeding, thinking more toward goldfish than koi, But the first year or two, I'll just take what breeds and raise. To get practice and kind of work through the unknowns........ :yikesu:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
okay, that makes sense. You have done an amazing job with this land from what I have seen from your posts.

Ask a Question