Hello everyone from Iowa

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5a -20F to -15F
Country
United States
Hello everyone, my name is Wes. I am new to the garden pond forum. I am from Iowa and my wife and I are recently new to having a back yard pond. It's a 250 gallon pond so not too big but a good starting point in my opinion. We just added butterfly koi yesterday to it and I am hoping the little guys can grow in there. I know it's a little small but I think we can make it work.

I do have some questions about different things but I will talk more about that in the newbies forum which is where I am going after I get done here. Thanks guys!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and happy you decided a pond was an asset are you thinking of going bigger later .I know i started with a preformed in 2004 and going to now use it for plants

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5a -20F to -15F
Country
United States
welcome and happy you decided a pond was an asset are you thinking of going bigger later .I know i started with a preformed in 2004 and going to now use it for plants
Sissy,

Yes I am thinking of going bigger later. Just wanted to start out with this first and see how it goes. Thanks!

Ask a Question