hello from arizona

Reaction score
Wanting water cause geeeeeez its arizona. i have a nice court yard attached to the front of my house and im wanting a koi pond. now thru trial and error on many a project i have learned to seek advice thru people who have years in game. thats why im here to suck knowledge from you and hopefully share my success. i have a pretty decent size hole dug already and read some books. ive been trying to take it slow but im starting to get excited and dont want to make to many mistakes. thanks ahead of time for any advice i recieve. ill be getting back to you with tons of questions as things work themselves out.

Reaction score
i live in litchfield park. and the hole is 9ft by 12ft with 3 different levels of depth. ive actually only dug 2ft down and have raised the sides up approximately 13 to 14 inches. i took a buch of old concrete chunks and large rocks found in my back yard. placed them around the hole and covered them with back fill from hole. i also built a 3 ft mountain for a waterfall. it seems solid in principle but so does everything i do before it catches on fire. thank god im doin a water feature! my biggest problems are figuring out what equipment to use? so many to choose from and i know some of its just strait crap. dont feel like wasting my money cause just like every hobbie this one aint cheep either. gotta get into stairing at a wall for hobbie!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
welcomerooster.jpg
Rooster
Happy to have you here :rolleyes:

addy1