Hello From Central MA

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

New member here from the central Massachusetts. I currently do not have a pond but have had one in the past as part of an outdoor railroad. I am here because I am thinking about building another pond this summer to keep koi in and wanted to find a good community where I could seek advise.... and hopefully return the favor as well.

Below is a picture of my original pond. Hope you enjoy!

-Pete
Groton Open House_24.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Welcome Pete, fun setup you had. Looking forward to your new pond. I live close by in RI

Reaction score
Hello and welcome! That was some set up!!! How very clever! Love the bridge over the pond. Can't wait to see your new set up.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome pete and we love helping and sharing both failures and successes .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hey you have a railroad track like se18 has on here .Blew it up and i could see it better .nice bridge also

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. That was probably the best my setup ever looked. Sadly when I moved I was able to take the railroad with me, but not the pond.

I wanted to post my plans for the new pond to get feedback. I'm guessing the best place to do that would be in the Construction/equipment area?

-Pete

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. That was probably the best my setup ever looked. Sadly when I moved I was able to take the railroad with me, but not the pond.

I wanted to post my plans for the new pond to get feedback. I'm guessing the best place to do that would be in the Construction/equipment area?

-Pete
yes that is the best place. Post a build thread

Ask a Question