Hello from the North Coast!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thanks for the photo. So you have a salt water tank, and now a pond. Its the best of both worlds. If your pond is sparse there is some great bargains online. I know I got some plants from pond megastore and they were in great shape. My pond is new so had not much in there.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5/6
Country
United States
I was thinking about buying some plants etc from Pondmega Store. Checked out their site looks great. Some of this stuff gets pricey! As for the tank.. We sold the last one about a year ago. After my significant other, Ron, had open heart surgery it became a burden both monetary and physically and we just couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't reach the bottom even on step stool. Now even though the pond is going to be work I can get into it..plus it gets me outside! Lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Hello. Did you get any plants? The ones I got from pondmega store really took off this week it seems. I hope Ron is well after surgery, I'm sure that could not have been easy to go through.

Ask a Question