Hello to all

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just joint this forum to hopefully share a few questions I have regarding my ponds.
I currently have a 1200 gal pond and a 200 gal pond.
Since I have them I had a few strange events that caused the lost of quit a few very nice fish and it was very sad.

Hopefully we can share our knowledge and make our ponds healthier and more beautiful.

Bests,

Marcelo B.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Welcome @Marcelo B ! This is a friendly place with people who have all kinds and levels of pond experience. Ask any questions you would like and someone will have helpful advice.

Tell us more about your ponds - are they liner ponds? Do you have filtration? What kind of fish and how many? What part of the country are you from? And most of all - share some pictures! We are very visual people!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Welcome and ask away if we don't know we have others on here that will know and pics help greatly and info like filters and fish help us help you

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Pink%20Welcome.gif

Ditto on what everyone else already wrote.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome!

I hate to hear about your losses! As has been mentioned, tell us as much as you can about your ponds..... Such as what kind of filters and pumps you have; what kind of fish were in each pond, and HOW MANY did you have; how long have these ponds been up and running; do you add chemicals or other products to the water; are you on a well or have city water (and do you add dechlorinator when you add water); and where do you live?

What were the "strange events" that happened?

We would love to help you with our combined experiences, but need more information from you. And yes, pictures are also very helpful.

Ask a Question