Hello

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome very natural naturally. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
fire danger has been dropping so today drained the old part of my pond only took 4.5 hrs to pump it out. The fish were not to happy when it came to netting them out. Netted around 30 fish when the water was low.... now where do you put 30 fish when you want to work on a pond … turn the swimming pool into the pond lol wife said it was ok so I am still alive. will get the excavator in there in the next couple weeks if work lets me have a weekend off. that's all of my updates for now

Reaction score
Country
United States
no chlorine was planning on taking it down for the winter, so haven't been treating it tested and was ok for the fish and toped off with some pond water

Reaction score
Country
United States
arrrrgh lowered the level in my pond and now the heron is visiting. flew off into the woods but now I think my goldfish are now on his menu

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh no, better get those fish out fast and cover the pool w/a net! Once they find the fish they will not give up.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Good luck they are persistent suckers. Battled them for years. Beautiful birds, but go away please.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
new to this pic thing lol but trying
Very nice! Good luck with everything and welcome to GPF! I have never been to Oregon, but I'm planning a trip to go there with my wife and 24 year old daughter around Thanksgiving.

Reaction score
Country
United States
what part of Oregon you heading too? Every time I visited Chicago it was December and cold, Oregon isn't that cold most of the time

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I drove the coastline of Oregon up to Vancover Island, a driving trip after graduating from college. Might drive 3 miles might drive 50 might drive more, saw a neat place to camp, stopped! My datsun station wagon and my dog! Ended up driving for two months.

Loved the empty coastline parks, beaches. The Canadian landscape, glaciers, mountain parks etc. Finally had to head back to phoenix and start my new job.

Ask a Question