Hello

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Ok i missed this pineapple fettish...... I'm sorry a Hawaiian pizza is the BOMB...... CANADIA BACON ONION AND PINEAPLLE .... OK CALLING FOR DELIVERY NOW
well looky looky, @j.w and @Dimelius ; seems more pineapple peeps are finally waking up and taking action! They're not gonna stand for fraud in their pizza votes, erm, orders, they've HAD ENOUGH! You an't gonna jab any of us with your anti-pineapple stance! WE DEMAND EQUITY, ERM, EQUALITY (gack, went into dark GB mode there for a minute; tis okay, got my breath back!) for every citizen of ... of... oh, hell, pizza is worldwide! Global! Part of our heritage...eh, well, so okay, not gonna do much for the arteries, I admit...

@UkiahTheTurtle ; just want you to know how welcome you are; it's not EVERY newb that gets included in the Great Pineapple Coverup of 2021. MSM is deliberately keeping this delicacy from ever reaching your oven! It's nothing short of discrimination! You're special, someone we can culture, show the ropes, have them feel at home here, and we'll like you no matter what your culinary prefs are.

(Okay, got THAT out of the way...now, let's talk ponds, pizza, & pineapple--the 3 Ps that every ponder has to come to grips with!!! Btw, would you like a personalized tour of the CAstle? A private room off the main turret OUT of yorkie earshot? Something CLOSE to the kitchen and the honey larder??? I can arrange all that fer ya...capiche? You know, you scratch MY back, I scratch yours...ever see the Godfather? Okay, then you know how this is gonna go...)

:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:;):cool::cool::cool:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We only have land turtles, one snapper showed up that I relocated.

Ask a Question