Hello from Ontario, Canada!

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello everyone!
This forum is filled with enthusiasts and seems to be a wealth of knowledge for everyone from beginners to seasoned pond owners. I hope to be able to add to that knowledge and be a resource for people with ponds!
I'm not sure what the rules are about giving people a brief rundown on what Fish Farm Supply Co does so I'll hold off on that until a moderator can give me the 'okay'.
In the mean time, if you have any questions or need advice about your pond, please don't hesitate to reach out!
David
Fish Farm Supply Co
Elmira, Ontario, Canada

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome aboard,
To be honest with you this forum has lost our two foremost fish disease and water chemistry gureas. Maybe you can help fill the void .

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I can certainly try. The owner of the company is a freshwater Marine Biologist who has been with the company for about 18 years. If she doesn't have the answers, so help us!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ok here's some thought, i have seen some videos particularly down in south america where they use ozone with there set ups and the water looks extremely polished. Do you have any knowledge as to ozone?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I can certainly try. The owner of the company is a freshwater Marine Biologist who has been with the company for about 18 years. If she doesn't have the answers, so help us!
you mean we can stop giving them aspirin and chicken soup? Oh, gee, that's gonna change the routine around here. I HAVE been getting good results with pineapple on pizza, though. No wait, that makes ME feel better...nevermind...not even sure if AMTI applies here..

okay, WELCOME AND WELL MET!!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1644003819604.gif
@Fish Farm Supply Co
Great that you have knowledge on fish care and chems.
NPOP, @brokensword
1644004002671.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ok here's some thought, i have seen some videos particularly down in south america where they use ozone with there set ups and the water looks extremely polished. Do you have any knowledge as to ozone?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
If used very carefully and correctly, it can be a great tool and does a fantastic job. However, the use of ozone can be dangerous to fish and bio-filters if not used correctly. The ozone needs to be removed from the system before coming into contact with fish or bio-filters and needs to be constantly monitored or it will have disastrous effects. For this reason we never recommend using ozone unless in a laboratory or research setting.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome aboard, I don't think there is a issue with you posting. Send @Ian a message if you want to post about selling items. He is the supreme admin, I am a lowly moderator! lol

Ask a Question