j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
He was a funny dog. You could put a biscuit on his nose and tell him to leave it and he would balance it on there till you would say get it! And he would flip it up and grab it in his mouth every time :regular_waving_emot

Pets are the best friends you'll ever have

Zekelookalike1.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
thats so cute /Mine are spoiled and lazy .But the Pee is turning into vegetarian .he was just eating strawberries and cherries with me

Reaction score
GREAT NEWS! The UV clarifier is working!! It took a while but I can actually see my fish now and the green is almost all gone! So excited :blueflower:
I took some pictures today unfortunately the ugly net was on. Next time I will take the net off ~ I was to excited to bother with the net today. Remember the pond was in memory of my Rottie Samantha. Take a look at the rock my son found in the Delaware River about a month after she passed. He was in the water and felt the rock under his feet reached down and the wonder in his eyes was amazing. We were all speechless. It is her profile! Coincidence? we didn't think so! we don't believe in coincidences...
She is still always with us. :alieneyesa:

Attachments

• 151.jpg
    151.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 152.jpg
    152.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 231
Reaction score
and a BIG thank you to koiguy1969 for helping with the green and for telling me about this forum! You guys have been awesome :alieneyesa:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
GREAT NEWS and sure Sammie is looking down smiling and saying she loves it .Our pets become so special in our lives it's amazing .Remembering my Harley and Hunter who both passed in the last 2 years makes sad ,but they will always be in my heart .My granddogger passed away 3 years ago Hitler

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Good job andins, and the rock is really neat.

Ask a Question