Help!! Fix my waterfall

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Have you thought about changing the waterfall so that the water drops directly into the pond instead of on rocks?
How simple a solution. Great call cas

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Have you thought about changing the waterfall so that the water drops directly into the pond instead of on rocks?

I could try that. I know when we put the bio filter in, it was set back. I'm not sure if the water will fall straight down or not. I will have to check it out. Thanks!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Tore the waterfall down. The ledge did come out past the spillway. So they pulled the liner back and dug out the dirt so the water would fall in the pond. The mint will cover the sides, but now I'm looking at the liner that goes up the bio filter. Rock on a roll? I can't think of any other way to hide it. Any ideas?
IMGP3986.JPG

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I used rock on roll here and there, over the years it has grown a nice layer of algae/moss on it. Looks great. This frog is sitting on ror that has been there since 2010

IMG_5004.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I like that. When I got on their web site, they only have 3 options. Cobblestone, slate and sandstone. Which is yours?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
hummmmmmmmmmmmm it was brownish in color. I also used some that was gray, but a lot more brown. The gray was given to me. I have no clue on what the color was called.

In looking at their site I would say it was cobblestone.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Doesn't matter which you use the splashing of the water onto the rock on a roll will easily grow moss very quickly expecialy if you put a couple pieces of moss on it and rub it on the roll

Ask a Question