Free Help Needed: Got 63 Koi & GF to adopt out (Free!!!) All help appreciated guys

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I did an inventory today of the baby turtles in the rescue and my volunteer told me we have SIXTY THREE baby/juvenile Koi/Goldfish in total in all 4 ponds with approx. 90% of those being under 4 inches so I really need to get these guys into good homes before they start to outgrow my space as well as my bio load which is very close to limits all the time due to the turtles. Anyone who can take some or knows who can I would be very appreciative and can even deliver them up to 60 miles if you are willing to take 8 or more. Maybe could deliver for less than 8 fish if it is a shorter distance. Thanks!

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
i would have adopted if i was there :( poor babies
They are definitely well taken care of in my rescue but in the long term they are going to be a strain on my rescues resources so I hope some good Koi step parents will be able to adopt them. They are beautiful fish though all but a few are orange/white mix with the few being either solid orange or orange with a small amount of black. (will add some images soon)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
They are definitely well taken care of in my rescue but in the long term they are going to be a strain on my rescues resources so I hope some good Koi step parents will be able to adopt them. They are beautiful fish though all but a few are orange/white mix with the few being either solid orange or orange with a small amount of black. (will add some images soon)
sure ur a nice dady i know ur taking good care feeding thm changing them on time , can i see few pics or clip

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I can only help if you can ship them, I don't mind paying for shipping. And probably not until spring. And I'm very picky, and only want watonai/wakin type :oops:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I would love to get some. What part of GA are you in? I live in NC, but have a vacation house in Myrtle Beach.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a, 9b
Country
United States
I did an inventory today of the baby turtles in the rescue and my volunteer told me we have SIXTY THREE baby/juvenile Koi/Goldfish in total in all 4 ponds with approx. 90% of those being under 4 inches so I really need to get these guys into good homes before they start to outgrow my space as well as my bio load which is very close to limits all the time due to the turtles. Anyone who can take some or knows who can I would be very appreciative and can even deliver them up to 60 miles if you are willing to take 8 or more. Maybe could deliver for less than 8 fish if it is a shorter distance. Thanks!
I can take them, too, if can ship to Calif. Could pay shipping

Ask a Question