help promax 20000

Reaction score
hi all, has anyone got a pomax 20000 , i brought one on ebay but seems to have something missing from inside the receiver. would be really gratefull if anyone could send me any photos of in side the receiver box. many thanks james

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
sign0016.gif
James
But sorry can't help w/ the promax

Reaction score
You can check Oase's web site for a manual and schematic, or contact them directly for one. If they sell replacement parts they'll have the info. If they don't sell replacement parts then you're done anyways.

Reaction score
thanks guys for your help,oase's web site seems shut down out the moment , i've tried finding wireing diagram on web but nothing. well ill keep trying thanks again james

Reaction score
thanks very much for that tmann, this is very usefull as i have not got a operation manual , but i still need a close photo of whats inside the that receiver, ill keep trying, thanks again for taking the time to send me this info. james

Ask a Question