hi all from whiskey mildenhall suffolk uk

Reaction score
Excellent project from start to finish, and a lovely place to sit out and enjoy the surroundings with a cuppa

coffeebath.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh geeze I could just see all your neighbors now getting hit by snowballs .But do have to say that is one fancy pond you have there and hiding things in the shed and the waterfalls

whiskey

Always trying to perfect something fishy
Reaction score
hi guys... yes they both FISHMATE , one is 15000 bio+uv, the other 15000 bio only plus homemade filter for scimmers. Got both off ebay and although there not the best money can buy, ....but they do keep the water clean and very easy to maintain, not everyone likes pressurised filters but they work for me.THANKS go out to davepratt, i only do my trade, i also marvel at artists,computer nerds,space technology and motor engines spec......but the people there are only doing a 9-5 job......like i use to do.

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
hi guys... yes they both FISHMATE , one is 15000 bio+uv, the other 15000 bio only plus homemade filter for scimmers. Got both off ebay and although there not the best money can buy, ....but they do keep the water clean and very easy to maintain, not everyone likes pressurised filters but they work for me.THANKS go out to davepratt, i only do my trade, i also marvel at artists,computer nerds,space technology and motor engines spec......but the people there are only doing a 9-5 job......like i use to do.
thank you whiskey im going to get one to put before my bio barrel filter im hoping it will stop a lot of the muck getting in there i have used pressure filters before and they are good for keeping the water clean just not so good as bio filters i think, but hoping the two together will work :)

whiskey

Reaction score
hi all been a while since posting just got computer back from repair, managed to save all files and photos etc etc. Darn thing lost 2gb of memory and failed to start, even after factory restart/reboot. All now working great, so....lots been going on with wheel, in the process of making new lower shoot, come tank, was not happy with the amount of water on paddles as it flowed back into pond. So.....theory is more depth of water under wheel, leaving wheel in present position and raising water level up, so , needing more volume of water to turn wheel, thus more water on paddles, should wheel still turn too quick i will either reduce water flow or fit some kind of brake to shaft. Done lots of trails and raising water level to 300mm, upgrading pump to 6000 from 3000 litres just to get volume of water, as trials with my 9000 litre pump the wheel would of lit the national grid, if i had a generator fitted to it.[turbo spinner]. To reduce splash / vapouration have plans, to tier down, like steps, flow return to pond plus new shoot on to wheel.........so ...watch...this ...space...folks

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I found out a long time ago to back up all my files whiskey with all the viruses going around in puters you never know .I was wondering what happened to your water wheel ,thought maybe a broke loose and was chasing you down the road LOL

whiskey

Reaction score
thank you littlepond will have some new photos tomorrow of shute and feed box to wheel plus return box to pond

Attachments

• DSC00702.JPG
    DSC00702.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC00703.JPG
    DSC00703.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 180

Ask a Question