hi all from whiskey mildenhall suffolk uk

whiskey

Always trying to perfect something fishy
Reaction score
Hi all been raining here most of day, but still manage to get most done although wet. Uploaded latest photo. will get video up when weather breaks. Pleased with outcome more water on paddles and fish love the water movement always inquisitive to new things in pond

Attachments

• DSC00714.JPG
    DSC00714.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 248

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very cool looking, water doing it's thing very nicely and on my visit to Hawaii one of the hotels had a water wheel. Love to watch them go round and round, so relaxing.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very cool looking, water doing it's thing very nicely and on my visit to Hawaii one of the hotels had a water wheel. Love to watch them go round and round, so relaxing.

Welcome back jw!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks addy, I have a photo of that wheel in the millions of photo's I took somewhere. I'll post it here when I feel better. Got a cold or the flue on my last day in Hawaii and need to recoup a bit for now.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks addy, I have a photo of that wheel in the millions of photo's I took somewhere. I'll post it here when I feel better. Got a cold or the flue on my last day in Hawaii and need to recoup a bit for now.

At least it was your last day! His waterwheel sure does look good.

whiskey

Reaction score
how-are-ye today jw ...guess your in the real world again. Change front on water box return will show you all tomorrow, .........love making jw wait...he he

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well jw thank god it was around the last day on your vacation .Hope you get over it fast .Get one of those over the counter flu helpers a few of them work great .I carry hand sanitizer on me all the time now .I won't get the flu shot and never have gotten it and I won't get it this year .Most people I see get sicker getting it ,so no thank you .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Cold is coming on strong now........guess it has to hit the max and go downhill from there. It won't keep me down!
Ha ha whiskey...............well it's tomorrow now and I see no new picture of your wheel.......hum de dum
impatient.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks for the well wishes Sissy and I never get the shots either and I don't usually take anything but some ibuprophen. I like the el naturel healing process. Figure my body should be able to kick it if it's nothing too serious. Think it's just a cold and not the flu so should be gone soon
messy_sneezy-3581.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I use natural vitamin c and plenty of it and I have not had a cold in over 10 years and hope it stays that way for at least another 10 .I did get a sinus infection and that is just as bad .so rest fluids and a hot steamy bath JW

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Cold is coming on strong now........guess it has to hit the max and go downhill from there. It won't keep me down!
Ha ha whiskey...............well it's tomorrow now and I see no new picture of your wheel.......hum de dum
impatient.gif

36.gif
jw!

laughing jw give him a break, he is trying to be nice to you, not posting so you will sleep instead of typing...............

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha thanks addy I'm not sleeping during the day. Still trying to catch up w/ the time diff in Hawaii tho. We don't get up till 9 or 10 now cuz it would be 6am there. Now we will set our clocks back this weekend and get an extra hour so will help us catch up,lol!
Where's that photo whiskey?

whiskey

Reaction score
SORRY-SORRY-SORRY ONE AND ALL......been drag around pillar to post...my wallet like jw ....ill. Been christmas shopping--- freezers now full for the next three months. just presents to get, we like to be organised. Went out at 11.20 got back around 6pm, so will endever to try and venture out tomorrow ,althou weather forecast for the next three days is **** sorry WET. Hope you start to mend soon jw likewise also my wallet and the plastic elvis card "ITS NOW ON THE NEVER NEVER, ILL PAY BACK NEXT MONTH"

Ask a Question