hi all from whiskey mildenhall suffolk uk

whiskey

Always trying to perfect something fishy
Reaction score
Humour a great healer.....taking the whiskey out of WHISKEY or JW :sniffles: ..ha ha just add water but not from pond.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha ha I think I picked this thing up over there being in all those public places. Did have some nice drinks over there and sis in law left us a couple bottles of rum cuz she left Hawaii before we did. Trouble is she brought them to us down at the pier where we all would go to feed the fish and I set the bag down on the pier and a big wave came and crashed it down on us and off the pier onto the rocks and busted one big bottle. Hubby jumped in to save the rest of the stuff. Was kinda funny to see him do that. Lemons were floating but he had to go down under to get the other bottle of rum. Had a couple nice drinks but the fish got the rest!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well wondering about the dangers of drunken fish jw .If we hear of a report from Hawaii that talks about fish that are doing strange things we won't tell .hhmmmm but if they are offering a reward that may be a different story LOL .Your lucky that whale that almost swallowed those people was in California

whiskey

Reaction score
hey everyone the fish in hawaii are dancing ....doing the rum-ba followed by the sway finishing with the slump ......scores on the board 9/10 [a lightly tail]

whiskey

Reaction score
latest photo shows new front with clear plastic window so able to watch flow, plus narrowed the exit outlet. If all works ok ill build a complete new front full length. May have to use the glass in the finished front. as window may not be clear enough,

Attachments

• DSC00691.JPG
    DSC00691.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC00716.JPG
    DSC00716.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC00718.JPG
    DSC00718.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC00700.JPG
    DSC00700.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC00717.JPG
    DSC00717.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 259

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wow you are really going all out w/ this whiskey. Going to be fun watching you get everything just the way you want it. You'll know every move that waterwheel is making!
Here's a photo of the one in Hawaii.........it's just a simple wheel compared to yours:

Attachments

• IMG_3536.JPG
    IMG_3536.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 222

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Are you a perfectionist in everything you do? If so maybe a little OCD in there somewhere. Ever watch that show called Monk?

whiskey

Reaction score
im not OCD.....................just like things to look right and do what there suppose to do naturally or as near as possible, im use to working to detailed drawings, not with a that will do attitude...with that said i will move on. IF ANYONE CAN LINK MY YOU TUBE TO THIS SITE ....TWD12310....MOV00720MP4 MANY THANK. In the video your see wheel working with extra water, mainly due to the water underneath acting as a brake and the water onto wheel, as the drive, just a question of getting the balance correct,[ a simple maths force/drive problem] the return to pond box i found works better with a reduced opening and needs to be narrower and longer[full length] plus the next and final box will be have a glass[toughened] to make viewing easy for grandchildren.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Whiskey, Ok I see where you want the video, but I tried using the link you have above and it's not bringing the youtube video up, can you give me the title to the video? user name? I'll be glad to help but I have to get to the video to be able to help out.

Ask a Question