whiskey pond

koi lady

Username was "mummy"
Reaction score
HI everyone.
whiskey doing great with his pond now but our dog laddie likes to try and drink the pond water when pond is full,any ideas please on how to stop him,tried to teach him to drink out of a cup,but he had problems holding the handles :LOL:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
welcomefromgang4.gif
Glad you joined whiskey mummy!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
lol now your in trouble she can keep you in line .Welcome and I hope when you teach the dog to drink from a cup he teaches whiskey ,hee hee lmao

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yep sissy she can now watch over him (no more flirting!)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
welcomebunny887.gif
mummy
Oh this is gonna be good! Glad you joined us dear and if you can train whiskey then training the dog will be no problemo,lol!

koi lady

Username was "mummy"
Reaction score
Hi every.
thankyou for all your greetings,have been really working on our rebuild pond digging out a hole for my hubby whiskey he certainly knows how to crack that whip he he only joking my darling,cannot wait to see it finished,had some good weather the last couple of days so been able to crack on with it well must sign off for now catch you all later :goldfish:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
so now we know the trueth you do all the work while he sits and watches ,shame on him now we know it all whiskey .lol.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Geez we thought he was doing the pond, now we know he has just been posting, she has been working!

koi lady

Username was "mummy"
Reaction score
hi all,
im back;we all just love winding whiskey up,ah bless him,he has done really well though since his heart attack three years ago,and we all share his dreams and enjoy our project pond with him, our son and i have learnt so much about ponds from our whiskey,this one he is building,is a real testament to his skills,as a retired bench joiner by trade,both these skills go hand in hand,with so much love in it all,so when it is finished i should be the first one to test the water with my feet before fish eh? maybe not then,again thankyou all for such a warm welcome,onto the forum,your replies were really funny,humour is good for the sole or is it soul? lol me

whiskey

Always trying to perfect something fishy
Reaction score
Just because you GIRLS are over there, TAKING THE MICKEY MOUSE, does not stop you coming over to HELP, my tired wife and i might add son vincent, [we could put you up in the pond, plenty of room NOW. ]

Yes we all got on well today again now weather in our favour, my wife and vincent frantically trying to find some where to put earth ....we now have pots,troughs,bins,tubs and garden beds filled to maxium........quite funny really seeing two people dashing here and there with grinning faces..............bless....xxx

As for me feet up cup of tea and relax.........right ....wake up your dreaming , come on back to laying blocks........

So today i built our filter bay inside workshop and start out side sieve area [not finished yet ] ran out of muck

Attachments

• DSC01025.JPG
    DSC01025.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC01024.JPG
    DSC01024.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 331

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I'm retired and loving it and not sure i would want to work that hard again .This one pond was enough to last me a life time .I had to change out the liner after the other one got ruined by a neighbors dog and that was enough for one person to take on .i will sit back and enjoy every one elses work .

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Welcome to the forum, Mrs. Whiskey. Now that I've read this, Whiskey's pm makes more sense. But I guess we'll have to put an end to the off-colour jokes and start minding our P's and Q's!?!?
John

Ask a Question