Hi all, I have a Koi Pond 8 1/2 length, 7 1/2 wide 4 ft, deep and 2 1/2 near the waterfall

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Wow! Your pond is gorgeous! I love the long drop of water off the falls. If the waterfall noise is the issue, maybe you can alter it's construction so that it flows over something (maybe rocks) to quiet it down. That would be ashamed since it looks so nice as it is. Oh, I love the skull!

Reaction score
Welcome, I am new here too.
Looks great, my waterfall is on a timer and runs from 4-12 midnite. It's on a separate pump, I have it that way due to green that grows if I left it running 24-7. This way the sun bakes the rocks kill the green. I scape the rocks on the weekend keep the rocks clean. May help if he is complaining about noise.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Welcome, I am new here too.
Looks great, my waterfall is on a timer and runs from 4-12 midnite. It's on a separate pump, I have it that way due to green that grows if I left it running 24-7. This way the sun bakes the rocks kill the green. I scape the rocks on the weekend keep the rocks clean. May help if he is complaining about noise.
Hi, I like all the green stuff growing on my waterfall rock. Everyone is different. In fact I've even transplanted moss from my yard onto the surrounding rocks. It looks nice to me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
southern Ontario
Country
Canada
Who on earth told you to move your waterfall? Maybe they should have just suggested picking up the pond and moving IT! :D

It's very pretty! Your water looks so blue - do you dye it?
nope i dont dye it, i just use barley pellets, but shall be putting dye in as i love the effect. thanks for the compliment, A friend told me to move the waterfall as they felt it has to much force dropping down as it does to the water below

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
A friend told me to move the waterfall as they felt it has to much force dropping down as it does to the water below

Ah! Well, hopefully that was a solicited opinion and not just one offered freely! I think it's entirely a matter of personal choice. To me it looks like something you'd see at a resort - so pretty!

Ask a Question