hi from Tenn

Reaction score
my name is Ray Wells im from middle Tenn an have just set up my frist pond.hopeing to get lots of great advice an help here.my pond is a small one 150gal

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys as far as a bigger pond WISHED i could but money an space are not in my favor.

Reaction score
putting the final touches on it adding rock an mulch around the sides don't have any plants much as of yet.pics will be added soon.

Reaction score
Hey RayW,
Welcome to the forum. :grumble: You can post pics of your pond even if it is unfinished. It seems like we are all a bunch of picture junkies here and we like to see them all. The good, the bad and the ugly!!:profile:

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Construction photos are far more valuable than finished pond photos. Most people need that inspiration to get them off the couch and grab a shovel.:icon_smile:

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
hi ray welcome ,,,,if you get hooked the big pond will find its way to your yard

Ask a Question