addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
laughing, i had not looked at the my media, but when i did it is full of pictures that i have posted at one time or another. So just post the picture in you reply then you can use it in your signature. I have not played with many of the buttons above lol

Reaction score
When I click on My Media and then Attachments, I do see all the pictures I have posted, but I can't click on them or double click on them or move them....is there a secret?

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
For your signature? did you click on edit your signature and scroll down to the edit box, I make the mistake of staying up where it just shows the signature, not the edit part. I just click on the picture and it says added to my editor or something like that and poof it is in the signature. Click the finished on the right bottom of the my media box.

When you click on attachments it opens your pictures, then when you mouse over them they have like a gray box, all I do is click on the grayed one, it says added to editor and then click on finished.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I DID IT!!!!!! I've been at this way too long....I actually forgot to eat dinner :sad:
Laughing I get that way to.............gonna fix this whatever no matter what! It should work for you, not sure why it is not.

Reaction score
Trying to put a picture up like you have, but I think I need to make it smaller. Thank you so much for all your patience and help...I think I'm gonna find a snack, time for bed....long work week ahead!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hellobirdie88-1.gif
Baeya
Very nice pictures!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Trying to put a picture up like you have, but I think I need to make it smaller. Thank you so much for all your patience and help...I think I'm gonna find a snack, time for bed....long work week ahead!

Still not sure why it is not working for you, this updated software re-sizes the pictures for you when you post them. So the ones in your media are re-sized already. But your link does show a beautiful pond.

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome....off to work I go!
I know its pretty late in the season, but I ordered a bunch of pond plants.......I'm gonna figure out how to clear up my pond somehow! I know I'm overfeeding, so that stopped yesterday. One small handfull, twice a day now instead of six large handfulls twice a day....my bad :redface:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums! That's a nice looking pond and waterfall. Glad to have you here!

Ask a Question