hI, so i got a

Reaction score
Country
United States
idea to install a pond, rented a back hoe and dug, 8/10 feet down and tapered to two fee and put a free jacuzzi in at front for water fall, now what for pump filter? any idea's will be helpfull

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Welcome!
You now have an outdoor aquarium which you have no control over lighting, heating or how much organic and mineral matter blows into it.
What would you like to have the finished product look like?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome but how is this jacuzzi supposed to used in conjunction with the pond and how is the water supposed to get from the jacuzzi to the pond

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Welcome.....! But, huh? Not sure I am following what is going on here! You dug a hole eight to ten feet deep, or eight tenths of a foot deep.....and stuck a Jacuzzi in there.....and now you want advice on a pump/filter? Pictures would REALLY be helpful here!

Does this all have a liner? What are the over all dimensions? Is this a legit post? Like @MitchM said, what do YOU want it to be?

My advice? Sorry if I sound rude, but next time please consider doing your research BEFORE you dig the hole.

Reaction score
Country
United States
That is pretty deep. If it were me, I would re-rent the back hoe, do some terrain reshaping and install a real pond (liner, skimmer etc). Then I would install the Jacuzzi nearby, hop in with a glass of wine and enjoy looking at the new pond. As you can see above, there are some really dedicated (and experienced) pond keepers who want to help you. By the way, welcome to the forum; we are glad to have you as a member.
Stephen

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
upload_2018-8-26_13-44-15.gif
@mineral95 you got some splainen to do Mr lol!

Reaction score
Country
United States
So, I was buzzed , new property/ex navy wanted pond/ dug hole, given jaquzzi, decided I need a hole for waterfall/ dug hole/ 28x43 pond liner/ approx. 35/65000 gallons, want to create a landscape from wash to Alaska to china /japan as you walk around , right now a alge hole

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
So, I was buzzed , new property/ex navy wanted pond/ dug hole, given jaquzzi, decided I need a hole for waterfall/ dug hole/ 28x43 pond liner/ approx. 35/65000 gallons, want to create a landscape from wash to Alaska to china /japan as you walk around , right now a alge hole

Yup. Still makes zero sense.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Still do not understand this .So you will do different landscape ideas for each country you have been to and liked .

Ask a Question