sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It would be interesting for sure ,don't think I have ever seen a pond built like that .It would be the first

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
So, I was buzzed , new property/ex navy wanted pond/ dug hole, given jaquzzi, decided I need a hole for waterfall/ dug hole/ 28x43 pond liner/ approx. 35/65000 gallons, want to create a landscape from wash to Alaska to china /japan as you walk around , right now a alge hole
Hi Mineral. Basically pond building is an empirical science. You build something and then see how it works and then adjust it and keep fine tuning it until it makes sense. So you are probably getting the feedback that deeper is not always better. You can try deep and see how it works, but both you and your fish won't be happy. Too hard for you to maintain it and too deep for the fish because the deep water won't have enough O2 because they need to breathe through their gills. I'm also a little concerned that if someone is a little buzzed they might fall in! Are you in WA because I know there are more legal things there to enjoy. Good Luck!

Ask a Question