How Many

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a small pond that is 6x6x18inches deep. I have one pump and one filter with a UV light. I just wanted to know if you can have two filters and two UV lights or is that over kill? Thanks

JRS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Depends on the size of your filters. I run multiple small pumps to handle my pond network. No point in running two UV lights if one is sufficient due to maintenance costs. What type of filter/rating?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My philosophie is you can't over filter . well you can but not at our level

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a small pond that is 6x6x18inches deep. I have one pump and one filter with a UV light. I just wanted to know if you can have two filters and two UV lights or is that over kill? Thanks

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a 300 gallon pond with one waterfall filter and a single sterilizer UV light. It works just fine, you really don't need 2 of either for something that small.

Reaction score
Country
United States
If you are going to add a pump, why not make a small bog? It can be an above ground container bog that empties into the main pond with a waterfall effect.

Ask a Question