how to build a pond and waterfall

Reaction score
hi all.looking at old photos today,i found this one of my grandfather working in the local stone quarries in the 1890,as a stone cutter :razz: littlepond :razz:

Attachments

• Caghill_01.jpg
    Caghill_01.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 220
Reaction score
hi sissy i was setup with the photo by the oh,she got the photo digitaly enhanced,it was my santa present from the oh :razz: littlepond :razz:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well ice present as most older pics are really not clear and get worse with age .I know I have a few of my mom and dad that I had to have fixed and usually you can tell they have been worked on but who ever did that did a great job .I just had my dads mom and dads pics redone as they were from Germany and I only have 3 or 4 really decent pics of them .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have some real nice old ones of grand parents, parents etc. Most I have no clue whom they are, found the album after my dad passed. Both my parents in uniform, they met in the service.

Even have some of my dad as a child, like 4 or so.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wish the parents would have written who's who on all their pic's cuz is interesting to know who they are. Pix are still neat tho.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh would help to know names of some of the people .I joined that ancestry sight and for my family it was useless as it seems like both my parents families where basically off the grid .I guess them being amish does not help either .My grandmother on my fathers side and his family is even harder as they came over from Germany and it seems she just changed her German last name to sound American and seems to spell it all different ways .I found 10 spellings for it and she had 18 children and my mother had 14 siblings .They were like bunnies LOL

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Adopted here and found my birth mother and half sister many yrs ago, not on any web-site but tried ancestrey to find others after that but dead ended. My half sis found her birth dad and then found many, many siblings in Hawaii that she needs to meet w/ some day.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The only thing I found was 2 birth certificates for me one on july 7th my birthday and 1 for july 6th but no other info on this other certificate and my mothers name was wrong and found out after she passed that she was married before .No clue at all about the other info just a dead end .Seems the hospital in PA had burned down and a lot of records were lost from the doctor who signed them .I guess they were not very good at there jobs back then .It was like going down a dark tunnel

Reaction score
hi all from ireland.monday evening here.a few photos of hand pump and trough that i fixed up today.i littlepond

Attachments

• DSCF3870.JPG
    DSCF3870.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 232
  • DSCF3871.JPG
    DSCF3871.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 211
Reaction score
hi all rest of photos :helm2:

Attachments

• DSCF3872.JPG
    DSCF3872.JPG