I am working on my 8000 gallon pond

Reaction score
I am working on my 8000 gallon pond I am going to go with a bigger pump for a larger water fall also going to add a 21 foot long by 4 foot wide buy 24 inch deep planted bio filter system that I am making my self. It would be great to here Ideas on what kind of pump you guys think I should use also the hole system when I am done will be over 10000 gallons I like the external pumps found one that will only use 450 watts for 8200 gallons an hour I have two skippy filters on the pond now and will be using those also and 2 skimmer boxs I want to move all my plants out of my koi pond but still want them to help with the filtration plus my koi mess them up

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sounds like my bog scott! I love it, the plants love it and the birds, bees, bugs frogs etc. lol

Mine is pea gravel and plants, fed from below using 2 inch pvc.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Welcome aboard:regular_waving_emot, Love to see this set-up. Before and afters are so cool to see what has transformed.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
thBlackCatWelcome.gif
Scott

Ask a Question