addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sissy I have a bunch of propolis I just scraped off some of our hive boxes. If it would help with her injuries I can send it to you. It would take just a stamp and a envelope.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
if it would work thank you .I need to do something .I have started filling the stock tanks ,darn stupid of me to empty them last week .Spca will not take the dog unless I sign a release what the heck is that not my fault it is a stray .They say it is because I am not the owner .I did not want to let it leave last night because he was cold and wet and I can see that he has problems with his eye sight .He would have gotten hit by a car .Quilt batting needs rinsed again .lucky I always keep 2 bags on hand .pond wall I can see so far has claw marks on it

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
pm me you address I will get it to you. Ask Dave @Dave 54 how it is used. I think dissolved in alcohol.
He says quite often that propolis is a great curing agent for koi.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Oh my Sissy, so sorry this has happened. Hoping that Aggie is not hurt too badly and your liner is not damaged or at least not badly. :(

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very sorry this happened to you again @sissy. Hope you don't lose your ponderous nature due to the dog. Wish I was there to help you. You would think a dog that old would surely be loved and missed and can't be that far from home if he is disabled unless someone dumped him.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Sissy, I am so sorry all this has happened. I'll be praying for you. I wish I was closer, as I'd help you with the dog. It makes me crazy mad, but having worked in rescue for over 10 years....someone probably dumped him....poor sweet thing.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
This is hurting my heart... so sorry @sissy. I have been thinking about you and your pond all day. Now I am worried about your arm. Those are some sharp claws...ugh. Can't even imagine what they did to your pond. Poor old dog. I hope he just wandered off and someone didn't just dump him.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
What an ordeal! Sorry to hear this happened to you. Hope your arm is ok and that you have some luck in finding the owners of the dog (y)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patinmb

Latest Threads