sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I gave the mail lady Terry who does this route his name and she is going to look at all the names when she delivers next week .She says usually she just looks at the address .He did not give me his address

Reaction score
Country
United States
I could be wrong but wouldn't the damage be covered by sissys own home owners insurance company?

Either way there are deductibles to be paid. And of course the insurance company will most likely want to repair the liner rather than replace it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Glad your ok Sissy. And happy for the dog too. Hopefully you can track this guy down. Might have to go see him if he doesn't answer your calls.
I hope it works out for you and you can get some help on the pond. I would gladly help too if I were near.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I could be wrong but wouldn't the damage be covered by sissys own home owners insurance company?

Either way there are deductibles to be paid. And of course the insurance company will most likely want to repair the liner rather than replace it.

I won't belabor the point, but GENERALLY there would be no deductible on a liability claim. Most people are unaware of that feature of their homeowners coverage. And the job of insurance is to put you back in the same shape that you were. It would be easy to prove that a patched liner doesn't have the same life expectancy of a whole liner.

Anyway! I just wish that @sissy didn't even have to deal with this. It's frustrating I know!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't know how much more I can take my neighbors 3 dogs got out and security camera caught them by the pond .I just happened to look up at monitor and saw the 3 mixed breeds at my pond .I was lucky I just happened to turn and looked closer and saw the dogs tail .The 1 was standing right on the board with his front paws .why me

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I can't fence a 3 acre property .I would cost a lot to do .Only piece that is fenced is the back yard by the house for the chihuahuas .Almost 600 feet of property across the front by over 400 feet to the back .I would also have to gate my driveway .I don't want my house to look like a fortress .I just want neighbors to be responsible pet owners .Most are but a few aren't

Attachments

• 100_7124.JPG
    100_7124.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 129
  • all around 7-14-15 057.JPG
    all around 7-14-15 057.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 144
  • all around 7-14-15 059.JPG
    all around 7-14-15 059.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 157
  • driveway and all round yard and pond 2015 029.JPG
    driveway and all round yard and pond 2015 029.JPG
    253 KB · Views: 152

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
To get some peace in your pond area you might just have to fence that part only I'm thinking. Even a short decorative fence would help and you do such good work w/wood I bet you could come up w/something really nice :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't really want an electric fence .Would be my luck I hurt myself .Forget to turn it off .I had looked into it after my sister got one and she has had nothing but problems with it and she has it near her chain link fence to keep her dog in .All the poor(rabbits and deer ) animals that are kept out because of it .Dead birds also .Plus it should only be added to a fence with warning signs every 5 feet and has to be 4 feet off the ground by law here ,seems they are very strict around here about them because of injuries to people and animals. They say that because there has been people decapitated by the wires on quads .Can be an insurance hazard also because other people can trip or be injured by it .If I just put it around the pond and hubby forgets it could be bad for him .I made a fence for part of my yard in front but nothing will totally stop an animal .Can't really fence the pond only because it is to near to the septic tank on one whole side .Where the banana plants are ,plus all the extra work trimming that .I am trying to cut back on yard work and don't want to add to it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaGrapeStables

Latest Threads