I met Tbendl!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Our family attended a wedding on the Mississippi Gulf coast this weekend, so I made tentative arrangements for a meet & greet with @tbendl:D while we were there.

And, yes, she's a real live person, with a real pond -- and yes, real fish (in case anyone doubted......about the fish, that is)!

I had impatient people waiting on me (husband, son, and his friend-girl), so it was a short visit, but a very nice one. Got to meet Buster, one of those "gonna-kill-you-with-love-and-kisses" kind of dogs! And the pond is very nice, with a small bog that flows via a waterfall, back into the pond. Gin-clear water. Oh, and she showed me her snot-algae, and yes, it was pretty gross looking. I think she has her fish hypnotized -- no doubt that there was some bonding going on:love:.

I especially liked her pond edging and patio -- so now I don't have to imagine where she's sitting while sipping those libations!

Thanks for having us, Tara! It was brief, but I thoroughly enjoyed the visit and the chance to share some pond-talk with you!

image.jpg

P.S. Hubby took a slightly better pic, but we're still on the road & I don't have access....

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
That's great :) it's nice to be part of the community that actually able to visit each other and talk about pond!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Great pic and so nice you guys got to meet. I've have only met 2 people so far on gpf and it would be fun to meet more people.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
It's great you ladies got to meet. Ponds bring people together. :geek:
Big Lou, you're gonna be next! After all, you're only down the road.....
Great pic and so nice you guys got to meet. I've have only met 2 people so far on gpf and it would be fun to meet more people.
This makes my 2nd, as well. And what I think is great about GPF, is that normally I am not an outgoing, people-person type. So for me to actually take steps to meet a total stranger face-to-face......!:shy:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome Maggie its fantastic to acctually meet the people you talk to online , to give them a few pointers on this or that but greatest of all to enjoy the day :happy:

Dave

Ask a Question