I need goldfish

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a/7b depending on the map
Country
United States
Last year I thought all my goldfish got gone overnight. But, One has been in hiding until today. Poor li'l feller looks lonely. I need to get him some room mates.
But all I can get are small aquarium size, and it will take some time for them to grow. I'd like to find a few that are hand sized. About the same size as the one left.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe at a pond supply store, or petstore, or Craigslist, or online. Little ones can grow pretty quickly too.

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Have a bunch ( more than necessary), where do you live can give you some of my larger ones.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a/7b depending on the map
Country
United States
I'm about a days drive south of you in Georgia.

I went to the pet store, and they don't have any Fan tails. But I guess I'll get some of what they call "Comets". mabe they will grow, and not have too much trouble with the big one. I'd thought about an Oscar, but they seem to be a bit aggressive, and are cichlids anyway, and while they will do ok in the summer, I don't think he'd do to good in winter.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm about a days drive south of you in Georgia.

I went to the pet store, and they don't have any Fan tails. But I guess I'll get some of what they call "Comets". mabe they will grow, and not have too much trouble with the big one. I'd thought about an Oscar, but they seem to be a bit aggressive, and are cichlids anyway, and while they will do ok in the summer, I don't think he'd do to good in winter.
I bought cheap feeder comets and they grow pretty fast and in about 6 months they were 4-5" and now at not quite a year, they are easily 6-8" and 1 1/2"-2" diameter. I have another set at the 3"mark now.

Ask a Question