i save

Reaction score
i saved my koi tonight we got home from dinner i whent over to check out the fish in there tempery 100 gal pond i walked around it and saw one of my koi jumped out and looked really dry like it he was there for some time i was thinking i would just put him in a bucket and deal with it in the morning then i decided to put some water init just incase there is still hope. cameback after 5 min and saw his gills moving so i but him in the net then over the bubbles from the air rator left him there for an hour and now he is swimming around agine will have to check on him in the morning. also noe i put a net over the top so he shouldnt see the light any time soon like that :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Reaction score
no i have no idea he hasnt done it before. i heard from somewere that they dont like small areas so that could be the reasone there in a 100gal tank right now y we get ready to stain the gazbo and i dug out the pond more

Ask a Question