Intro

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Any suggestions on underlayment - brand, thickness, etc. Also liners. Starting to put together the build list so i can get an idea of budget.

Thanks!
There's a build list in my showcase.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Welcome and energy effecent is the wa to go , pond pumps can use a lot of electricity and you don't want to get to the point you can't afford to run the pond . I had a nighbor a watefall pondless and then a pond and then bills starting coming in that he could not afford to pay and 4 years later his house was foreclosed on and up for sale with abandoned ponds . I built my own filters out of stock tanks and lava rock in filters and 2 pumps ad only time I lost fish was to neighbors dogs ,since we have no leash laws here .My pond is over 5000 thousand gallons , biggest mistake i made was buying koi . Who knew they would get over 5 feet long , I built 1st pond back in 2005 and went bigger than bigger than bigger than bigger because of koi . Fish have babies LOTS OF BABIES

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
and they poo more than they have lots of babies

Ask a Question